How to do Surya Namaskar

  Surya Namaskar : Make Your Body Strongest

 
Over 20 millions indians do the exercise daily. In all over the world more than thousands people took part in so many kinds of events one of them is "Surya Namaskar". Surya Namaskar means to do exercise in natural way in the morning in front of the SUN because the every thing that you eat, drink, breathe that is the part of sun. It is also called "Sun Salutation" in English.

Share on Google Plus

About Rohit Tiwari

Hi I am Free Lancer Blogger in India. I am helping many brands and company for gaining their reputation in the market. I am a founder of VideoPiks. I am sharing the information related to Business, technology news, gadgets, mobile, internet etc information and news. I want to make awareness and help to others who are seeking these kinds of information. I am also offering the services like SEO, PPC, Online Advertising etc.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: